Thomas Enterprises of Greensboro, Inc. was founded in 1987 as a small car and truck-washing company headquartered in Greensboro, NC. Over the years, we have evolved into an industry leader offering a diverse array of business support solutions for the transportation industry. We pride ourselves on our flexibility and our ability to customize solutions to meet our customers’ needs. Our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction has earned us a loyal and devoted group of clients.
We have worked hard to earn our reputation as the “go-to” company for unique transportation, trade-show and dunnage management jobs. These projects require specialized skills and knowledge to plan, implement and execute. By using our carefully cultivated network of industry relationships, we help turn your innovative ideas into reality.
Thomas Enterprises of Greensboro, Inc., is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified by the Carolinas-Virginia Minority Supplier Development Council (CVMSDC) since 1989, an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council® (NMSDC). Through this organizations, we have been awarded various awards including “MBE Class II Supplier of the Year” and the “Class I Minority Business Supplier of the Year”. Sonoco® Recycling, Inc., a major customer to whom we provide specialized transportation solutions for hauling corrugated cardboard bales and plastics, recognized our company with a “Certificate of Safety & Awareness”. As a current and preferred supplier to Volvo Group North America, Thomas received the “Crystal Globe Award” for extraordinary service and dedication. Our company is proud to be a dedicated supplier to Volvo for over 25 years!
Piedmont Truck Wash, Inc., and Forest Oaks Transport LLC, are also part of the Thomas Enterprises family. Piedmont Truck Wash (PTW), located in McLeansville as well, offers specialized washing and detailing of fleet and owner-operator heavy trucks and trailers. Forest Oaks Transport, LLC, provides specialized transportation.
Our Community Involvement
- Adopt a Family Project (private program)
- Local Public Schools: Special Event Sponsor, Project Sponsor, Booster Club Sponsor
- Special Olympics of NC Contributor/Supporter
- Muscular Dystrophy Association Contributor/Supporter
- Murphey Traditional Academy Fundraisers
- Toys For Tots
Our Culture Statement
- Thomas Enterprises is a place where our customers know we will deliver quality service, on-time, and with a cost-conscious approach! In a fast paced environment, we strive to create a culture that develops our associates to become leaders in our industry. We are devoted to creating a high-energy, team-oriented and safe environment that makes TEOGI a great place to work.